You have officially dieted for the last time!
Join us in the first wellness program in Naples combining awesome yoga and proper nutrition “macros” guaranteed to change your life! The first Yoga Loft ~ Life session starts Thursday, October 1st! Sign up today! Spaces are limited!
Yoga Loft~Life Mission
Yoga Loft is a modern, serene space in the center of Naples that is open to all and nurtures kindness within our bodies and within our practice — a safe place for our community to come together and explore the fundamentals of yoga.
We believe that nutrition is a key component to our health, how we feel, and the way our bodies function. Mindful awareness of what we put in our bodies is just as important as how we move and strengthen our bodies!
Our health is our most important asset and good health starts with a healthy lifestyle. Many conditions can be prevented or treated with simple dietary and lifestyle changes. We can help guide you toward achieving those lifestyle changes and create a healthier you. Whether you are looking to lose weight, increase performance, gain muscle mass, or just improve your overall health, having professional guidance can help you implement and achieve your goals and hold you accountable.
In committing to Yoga Loft~Life, you have officially “dieted” for the LAST TIME. The answer to better health is not reduction, expensive supplements, or excessive cardiovascular exercise! Join us in the first yoga and healthy eating program in Naples. Do we guarantee results? Yes, over time. Will we leave you “hangry”? No!
Yoga Loft~Life Includes:
- Two months (eight weeks) of unlimited yoga classes
- Two months (eight weeks) of unlimited nutritional guidance and accountability
- Initial individual screening & consultation
- Calculation of your customized macros
- Weekly food log accountability and analysis (utilizing My Fitness Pal)
- Individual follow up sessions as needed
- Email and/or telephone guidance as needed
- Pantry Cleanse (if desired)
- Grocery Store tour (if desired) • Recipe Rehab (if desired)
Yoga Loft~Life Goals:
With Yoga Loft~Life you will set and accomplish attainable personal goals:
- Achieve & maintain your ideal body composition over a period of time using a customized macronutrient “macros” approach
- Change your body composition no matter what your age or physical condition
- Practice healthy (and sometimes unhealthy!) eating habits that work for your unique body
- Reduce sugar and caffeine cravings
- Increase energy levels and lift your mood
- Identify & schedule enjoyable formal exercise and increase non-exercise activity thermogenesis
- Decrease & manage stresses
- Improve your personal relationships
- Improve your body image
- Learn to love, respect & value your body
- Utilize healthy foods & supplements for longevity & vitality
Yoga Loft~Life Lifestyle Transformation Award
One person from each session of Yoga Loft~Life will win the Lifestyle Transformation Award. The winner of this award will be selected based on commitment to the program. This includes completing food logs on My Fitness Pal daily and attending 5 or more yoga classes each week during the session. The student of the month will earn:
- Another month of unlimited yoga classes
- A healthy relationship with food
- Recognition in the studio
- Yoga Loft apparel
We are excited to bring you this innovative program!
For more information call at 239-260-7725 or see Karli or Laurie at the Yoga Loft
The first Yoga Loft~Life session starts October 1st!
Sign up today! Space is limited!
$495 per 8 week session
Your Yoga Loft Wellness professionals:
Karli Sander, MS, RD, LD/N
Master’s degree in Nutrition
Laurie Schoonmaker, RYT200
ISSA Specialist in Sports Nutrition
Eat to Perform Coach
Yoga Loft offers affordable consultations with a nationally registered and state licensed Clinical Dietitian. Expand on your Yoga training with a nutrition plan designed for your specific metabolic needs.
Yoga Loft welcomes Karli Sander, MS, RD, LD/N. Karli completed her Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and dietetic internship at The University of Florida in 2001. Since then she has been practicing as a wellness and clinical dietitian in Naples.
Our health is our best and most important asset and good health starts with a healthy lifestyle. Many conditions can be prevented or treated with simple lifestyle changes. As a valued member of the Yoga Loft family, Karli can help guide you toward achieving those lifestyle changes and create a healthier you. Whether you are looking to lose weight or just improve your overall health, having professional guidance can help you implement and achieve your nutrition goals.
Karli’s specialties include:
- General Health and Wellness
- Weight Management
- Gastrointestinal Issues
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Vegetarian Diets
- Food Allergies
- Pregnancy and lactation
Initial Consultation: Complete nutrition assessment including review of medical, weight and diet history, review of eating patterns and preferences, calculating your nutritional needs, establishing your meal plan, education on your personal dietary guidelines and setting specific goals.
Initial consultation (1 hour) $100
Follow-up Sessions: Review of your progress, review of food records and meal plans, revision of your plan as needed, and opportunity for questions Rates
Follow up Visits (30 minutes) $50
Please call at (239)260-7725 for an appointment to get started on your journey to a healthier you.